CBD dog treats are not psychoactive. Therefore, they are an excellent solution for relief from pain and inflammation, and also treat many other ailments. Furthermore, CBD dog biscuits lack the intoxicating influence of marijuana and various pharmaceutical drugs, which often also have significant side effects.
Vondis has now added a high-quality CBD into their range, both in a biscuit form and bottled oil.
CBD can help dogs with a variety of physical and emotional ailments, including:
- Effective relief from arthritis as well as joint pain.
- Aids in reducing inflammation which affects skin ailments and bladder disorders.
- Relieves anxiety and related barking or whining from separation anxiety, stressful vet or grooming appointments, scary thunderstorms, and fireworks.
- It helps reduce nausea and vomiting from other medications and also car rides.
- Can reduce seizures and epilepsy.
- Suppress muscle spasms.
- Proven improved sleep.
- It can provide measured improvement in digestive and nervous system health.
An improved appetite.
WHY VONDIS CBD DOG BISCUITS:
- Vondis CBD oils are extracted using strict GMP standards and are ethically produced & are THC Free.
- We only use organic hemp and Co2 extraction to ensure the purest extract for your pet.
- Every batch of oil is NAFSA certified to guarantee the oils meet the highest standards.
- Vondis uses only practitioner-grade MCT (Medium Chain Triglycerides) / coconut carrier oils.
Our products provide nothing but the best for your fur kids.
DOSAGE FOR BISCUITS:
1 biscuit = 1mg daily dose
- small dog = 1 per day
- medium dog = 2 per day
- large dog = 3 per day
** the dose is for daily health and maintenance
** for chronic ailments or sickness, please use Vondis CBD oil
What is CBD?
Cannabidiol (CBD) is one of 120 identified cannabinoids found in the cannabis plant, and it’s one of the most powerful. CBD has been a popular natural remedy for thousands of years. Recently, increased scientific research confirms CBD’s place as an all-natural, non-addictive, and highly effective extract. Our CBD products contain no THC, so you won’t have to deal with any unwanted intoxication.
DO NOT use CBD if your pet is taking blood-thinners, as the CBD will reduce the effectiveness of the blood-thinner.