Pannatural Pets Snout & Paw Butter
Curious noses and busy paws can take a beating, especially in hot or cold weather! Unlike some balms that are petroleum based, Natura Pets Snout & Paw Balm is made with shea butter & coconut oil. It is an excellent carrier of other healing properties and improves moisture retention, while soothing and protecting the skin from environment damage. (50 ml)
- A perfect blend of organic, vegan, nourishing, healing and moisturising ingredients
- Keeps paws and noses smooth and healthy and protects from harsh winter and summer conditions
- Soothes dry skin irritations or rashes, cracked and crusty paws and snout
- Great to use before outdoor activities like hikes, walks, the beach, going outside in hot or cold weather, after fresh snow or salt and hot surfaces
- Safe if licked! 100% natural ingredients - contains no soap, parabens, sulfates, petroleum-based Ingredients, artificial fragrances, SLS, DEA, synthetic dyes, perfumes or anything that would harm your pet or the environment!
- Made in South Africa to reduce YOUR carbon footprint!
How to Use
PS: As this Balm has a coconut oil and shea butter base, it can get runny under hot conditions. However, this does not affect its effectiveness. If too runny put it in the fridge to firm up again.
Disclaimer: This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness. Please consult your veterinarian if symptoms persist.